Wednesday, August 12, 2009
{ Wednesday, August 12, 2009 }
DEDICATED TO BURDEN PEH ZIKUAN!DEAREST PEH ZIKUAN,My first MSN chat with you:
Monday, 8 September, 2008That was together with Kenneth :)
I remembered I called you DA JIE, instead of
BURDEN.
My first impression of you was that you look like my brother’s ex-girlfriend. That was when I looked at the picture in yandao.com. HAHAH!!
I will always, forever remember that picture!!When I first enter the class of W47C, I couldn’t find you. LOL! You look totally
100% different from that yandao.com picture. I can hardly communicate with you, because we had never been in a same group at the start of the school.
When I first had the impression of you, you know what was it?
“AH~ this girl reaches class at 8.55am, and always leaves class the first.”I remember I plan to
lock you in school, cause you’re always leaving so early.
I remember we laugh at the enterprise facilitator because of his
shining head, asking him to go Beijing 101 for help.
I remember seeing you at the interchange in the morning, and every time I saw you, you walk with a
BRIGHT SMILE on the face.
I remember your laptop got
hang when I first
spam our msn conversation with
multiple nudge.
I remember your shocking face when I first play the
“aaaaaaaaaa” sound from msn that eventually scares you.
I remember you scolding me
mei li mao, when I first
ransack your bag, and found out the fact that you
wore a specs.
I remember being the
first to stand up in class in order the get you to the toilet.
I remember us
cloning one and other’s msn nick in class and
laughing like 2 retarded ass in class.
I remember having the toilet as the photo studio for us and also you, PEH ZIKUAN, who
splashes in water into the cubical when I’m inside.
I remember going to the
corner to slack once we finish doing the ppt. Sitting at the corner and have picnic.
I remember calling you
“oh baobei” in class.
I remember you texting me “chair” when I ask you where are you. I went under the chair to find you. LOL!
All those I’ve mention above were those that 可以看的.
There are still tons of them, but unglam ones. :D
I’ve got so many memories with you.
And now, I’m glad that I am able to celebrate your 21st with you, Peh Zikuan.
Our friendship, it’s holding on for almost 1 year already.
There’s still many years to go.
And remember, my 21st, in 3 years time,
YOU MUST BE THERE.
ILY <3