
Walked out of school with
Zikuan.
Follow her back home.
[I'm NOT a STALKER~]Went to fetch her sister out.
Then proceeded to Vivo for movie.
And I donno why.
I go her house...
I see her mother and sister.I damn shy lahs!超害羞的Then on the way going to Vivo.I dont even dare to look at her sister.I see le jitao face red.-.-"BUT NOW!
NO HAVE FACE RED LE!
=)
WAHAHA!!Ok.
Back to the topic.
Was at Vivo and went to bought 7pm show.
Sing To The Dawn
The show wasnt bad.
Partly because it was my first going out with my Oh BaoBei~
And of course..
Peiqing.
=)
And if I'm not wrong.We are in the same cinema with a bunch of
KIDS!
And it's a bunch of
CHIOR KIDS!
They are like going for
SING-ALONG-SESSION.
They sing machiam in
KTV like that.
Still got
飇高音Somemore keep kicking me and Peiqing's chair.
RARR!!!Went off to the toilet after movie.
Took some photos...
And I look damn weird.
Coz my hair messy ah.
Play until messy den take photo.



Walk to the Sky Park.
Play the water.
Didnt really play.
Peiqing roll her Jeans...Like a Fishmonger.Den walk into the water.
HAHAHA!
Saw Christmas Tree as well.
=)
The Sky Park reminds me of the last Sentosa trip I went.With my KUKUs.=)Just walked around Vivo.
Crapping as usual.
Then back home.
Cause late le...
PEH AH KUANLets go out in the morning next time!So that I can make u laugh the whole entire day!=)
Look farmiliar?
LOL