Had some Very Boring lessons.
(VB)Slack for the day.
Meet my
KUKUs for break-out 1.
My
darling Liangyu is not in school!
No free drinks.
But nvr mind.
Our kind-hearted
Joel bought a drink.
And I kope!
=x
Back to class.
And I was like joking and fooling ard with
ZK.
Keep going to the toilet...
Go corner slack like nobody business...Photo-taking...
Walk around...
Laugh like siao.=D
I don wanna change my class.
Even if I had to...
I want to take
PEH ZIKUAN along.
=)

I've learn my lesson.
I shall slowly post the pic.
=)
Planning something needs effort.
I know you put in effort to gather all 8 of us.
But still...
Different polys, different timing.We need time to move on smoothly.
You guys are the one who bring up the BBQ.Really thanks for the effort...
But when you said...
" i dun noe.i dun care.u all settle on yr own "I was like...
WTF
I was being attitude when I did nothing wrong.Gosh...
I don wanna talk anythin about it.
Forget it man...