Was disappointed to myself ytd.
Didnt do well at all.
I was too nervous.
All the smashes didnt went down.
Oh My Gosh~
Headache now.
Feel like sleeping.
AHH!!
Fucked up.
I dont like being in team with him.
He is so fucking lame.
And all he does is combine other people's slides.
When he does not even know how to explain.
He picks the slide he can do.
And let the others die.
When people ask for help,
He say, "AH I'm frustrated!"
He cant help the others needs help.
All he know is put in the slides.
Fuck off lahs!Going out with my KUKUs later.
Celebrate my darling liangyu de birthday.
Finally she is 17~
School nowadays is shit.
Full of craps~
Doing same things all the time.
Kinda sick of it?
And guess what.
It's already problem 07.
Going on to problem 08.
Half the semester gone!
So fast!
I don really want the time to pass so fast.My Oh Baobei~Enjoy the time with her.REALLY!LIANGYU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I-LOVE-YOU![UPDATED]Was out to Bugis for HongKong Cafe!
With the KUKUs, LY's BF [Frederick] and LY's Fren [Jacqueline]
=)

See the size differences?The Milk tea.
HA!
Is like oh my god.
So
BIG!Had fun there.
Those people are jokers.
WOOTS!