<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2900429426830226110?origin\x3dhttp://bealonerjacxinyi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Can you hear me?


about me .
xinyi ; 欣怡
rss ; lys ; rp
110191
twitter || facebook

craving .
LG Chocolate BL40
SNSD Concert
iPod

tagboard .

link .
angela alan
celeste clara
daphne daphne desmond
evelyn genevieve germaine
huijun huifang
jasmine jaslyn jean jovi jowena
kokming
liangyu lihui
nora
pamela peiqing peirong peisi priscilla
rachel LEONG rachel NG
sandra shuyi siewping stefanie
tiantian
weili weiting
yolanda yaqi
zikuan zhixian

NORA B.S || PRIS B.S



credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

archives .
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Sunday, September 21, 2008
{ Sunday, September 21, 2008 }

HAPPY MOMENTS
IS ALWAYS WITH THEM
...

Went out to Orchard and Plaza Singapura with them.
Shop and shop.
And I'm sorry to be VERY LATE today.
Hahas.
Esp to Liangyu.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

Ok.
Walked ard Orchard.
Ate AJISEN Ramen.
Yummy YUM YUM!!
Waiting for Jeremy and Jowena to comeas well.
Hahas.

Shopped in Takashimaya.
Saw Siewping!!
Saw lots and lots of handphone stripes.
Gosh.
It's damn nice.
Wanted to buy some.
But...
Think when I got the money,
Then I come make it for me and LV Partner.
HAHA!
Got touched anot LV Partner?
=)

Jeremy and Jowena came.
As usual.
Crapping all the way!

Laugh and laugh and laugh.

They really make my day.

Got some new handphone accessories.
Got my monkey.
Recently, I'm just so in love with monkey!
A white handphone strap.

And...
The pink rabbit.
I got it back again.
And I promise,
I will hold it tight.

Took Neoprint again.
But the Neoprint cost only 3 bucks.
Haha!
Cheap right?!

Joel doing the Neoprint thingy.
He got "pek che" coz the pen was so how...
Not working very well.
Haha!
The J Couple.
=)

Here are some random pictures.
I took it this week.

My cardigan.
Junji's shirt.
Same design, same colour.
Idiot Kenneth.
Go make fun of her.
HAHA!
My hand is jus so red.
Almost same colour as honey de red grip.
!!!
My MSN background.
S.H.E
Chio lehs!
This facilitator.
The best way of standing.
NICE POSE ARHS!
Can be nominated in STOMP liao.

School tmr!
Yes!
LV, I am coming!!!!

Took it at Orchard.
See and I though of ZiKuan
HAHA!