Sunday, September 7, 2008
{ Sunday, September 07, 2008 }
10/09/08
Pre-ordering.People,Great music is back in action.S.H.E
我的電台
FM S.H.E
10/09/08 - Pre-Order
23/09/08 - Album Release
Was out with my W26Ns ytd.
Not all of them were free.
=(
But nvr mind!
We still have fun.
=)
Met them at City Hall ard 12pm.
As usual they were late~
Joel and Peirong came and we went off to eat first.
Stomach grumbling lehs~
Jowena and Ronald came after that.
Ronald is like so damn funny lahs.
Keep on call Jowena darling, dear and so on.
Hahas!
Ate and went off shopping.
Adidas ; Nike ; Royal Sporting House ; World Of Sports
Went in to all of them
=)
I'm sorry PeiPei
Forget you werent interested in all these stuffs.
Hahas.
Wanted to watch movie.
Death Race.
But Ronald and Peirong have to go home early.
So forget it lor.
Went off the Bugis after Ronald and Peirong leave.
Walked in Bugis Street.
Bought a pants.
Joel bought 2 shirts.
And the person gave him a free white cardigan.
That boy dont wear cardigan.
So, he gave it to me.
Thanks Boy~
Ard 7pm...
My double-chin KUKU is here.
=)
She have to take care of her SECONDARY 3 sister.
Can only meet us after her mom reach home.
So we went to eat dinner first.
Wanted to bring them to V8 to eat.
But is like long queue.
So we went to HongKong Cafe instead.
After that went back to Bugis street.
Trying to hunt for shirts.
But...
No cash lehs!!
Have TONS of fun when I'm ard with my darlings.
At all time, they make my day a nice one.
Seriously.
We can crack jokes anywhere.
Even in the toilet.
And Liangyu.
She's so damn interested in dirty stuffs.
You dirty girl.
HAHAHA!!!!
In the end,
I've got myself a pants, a jeans and a cardigan
=p
Going for wedding dinner later.
Arghs.
I dont like that family.
Can I dont go?
Or can I wear just pants and slippers?
=D