Saturday, August 16, 2008
{ Saturday, August 16, 2008 }
Just like wad I said.
I am back from the camp.
Shagged!
Feel like sleeping.
But somehow, when I saw my lappie.
Energy comes on to me.
Wahaha!
Camp is fun lahs.
Though there are still trainings going on.
water bomb ; soccer ; basketball
touched ruby ; badminton
And I saw my liang-kuku.
=)
Misses
It's the one and only night we are having.
People tonning.
Watching movie.
Singing as if they are in K box.
Poker cards .
Eating Macdonald at 12 plus.
And of course, people slping.
Which is me.
I was alrdy in my wonderland when it strikes 3am.
However, I heard people singing S.H.E song.
So, I woke up and take a look.
Then back into my dreams.
Hoping to dream of S.H.E
lols
Camp is indescribable.
Serious.
Will try uploading photos and video of it.
Maybe... tmr?
Or monday.
=)
Anyway,
Happy Birthday to Xiuling, in advance.
Extra!!
Lin Dan VS Lee Chong Wei
China VS Malaysia
tmr 17/08
Men's Singles Gold Medal Match.


Meeting my W26Ns tmr.
Woots!!