


Monday, August 11, 2008
{ Monday, August 11, 2008 }
Had congitive.
As usual slack.
But will be chiong-ing for RJ
Had pizza as lunch.
Great.
Celebrated Jason's birthday as well.
14 Aug 08
Happy Birthday dude.
In advance.
Post some photos later.
Self declare last day.
Hahas.
Not gonna come tmr.
BUGIS~
I m coming !
Shopping and shopping.
Waste time looking at that enterprise facilitator.
Might as well go hunt for clothes.
Right?
I think my KUKUs will agreed to the max man.
But gonna bring my racquet along to bugis.
Sian man.
-.-
=====================================
I am damn bloody happy that both of them are ok.
Seriously damn happy.
=====================================
Being a treasurer isnt easy.
So stop fucking grumble if you donno.
If you're not willing to give the money.
Then dont give.
Dont give and do all those fucking grumbling.
Making all of us pissed of.
Dont criticism and say all those fucking things.
Damn you ~
=====================================
KUKUs
It's a gathering of W26N tmr.
Lots and lots of memories.
Being together of 4 months.
I didnt know I can bulid up such a STRONG friendship.
Having breakfast and lunch with you guys.
Eating, throwing stuffs such as chilli.
And of course talking stuffs which is pretty disgusting.
Such as... * ahem *
You guys know lah hor?
Joel making fun of liangyu, me and of course Jowena's NINI.
Liangyu throwing stuffs and tell us about her stories.
Jowena and her NINI. (Nini roll roll, Nini jump jump)
Jeremy and his enterprise.
PLUS the J couple.
I seriously love you guys lahs.
Making my days in RP a GOOD GOOD GOOD one.
I alrdy confess le.
So you all should know what to blog le hor?
Liangyu and Jowena~
Hahas.
It's not gonna be the last day for us.
Once the KUKUs, Forever the KUKUs.
Outings during holidays is a MUST!
And after sem 2 starts,
Outings on Sundays.
I-dont-care...
* LOVES *
And for my W26Ns.
You guys are surely awesome too.
CS-ing in class.
I dont think other class do that.
When I mean together, its TOGETHER AS A CLASS.
CJ and his 土地公
Peirong and her SHOW LUO.
Ronald and his 'HO HO HO' song.
Jason and his rabbit stuffs.
Han Htoo and his Frenzy
Hilmi and his drugs.
Yolanda and her BECKHAM.
Dianah and her cats.
Chewling and her owning.
'Amirah and her a.p CS-ing.
I will rmb all this stuffs.
Seriously ALL.
=)

W26N '2008
07.04.08 to 12.08.08
LOVES