








Nothing much happen during training.
=)
Punishments.
4 sets of ohysical drills ; 50 push-ups
Damn tired
But nvm.
HA-HA CLUB™ bear the consequences together.
Try not to got physco anymore.
I TRY.
Hehes...
Today training again...
Ahh....
Seriously wanna go drink after training.
But my time...
2359
Forget it lahs.
-.-
Now culture...
I sleeping soon...
OMG
____________________________________
Just finish training…
For the first time,
Online after training.
With Geokhui, Akina, Xiuling and Jiamiin.
Actually, Geokhui didnt wanna go.
I beg until she say OK.
Haha.
Love you lots la!!!
Akina treated.
THANKS!!
Ou Xiang~
Slack and chit chat.
Got to know some secrets.
Dont worry.
Wont be reveal.
Promised.
First time being outside with them.
Not bad.
=)
Went home only at 11pm.
Is leaving the coffee shop at 11pm
LOL
Late wor...
First time going to that particular coffee shop.
First time reaching home after 12am
(Excluding New Year countdown)
First time taking the last 168 bus of the day.
Please do take care of yourself.
Ms Akina
=)
You will be fine.
Dont worry.
=D
Told to give up...
Should I or should I not?