Saturday, July 26, 2008
{ Saturday, July 26, 2008 }
12.15am
I reach home.
Learnt ALOT of things from ytd training.
Seriously, alot.
Was really tired from ytd training.
Guess I've got too much things to absorb.
Haha..
Went to coffee shop after training.
With akina, alan, jiamiin and computer (LOL)
Didnt talk there.
Was jus keeping quiet.
And drink my milk tea.
Went there to sit and rest.
Coz I dont feel like going home.
school - training - home
Its like a routine in my life lahs.
Holidays, please come to me.
FASTER!!
Not gonna attend training nxt tues.
UTs,
tues, wed and thurs
All in one shot.
Oh my 天 ~
(Learn from stef and joel)
I will be missing my badminton girls lah!!
Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed
Not gonna see them for 5 days lah
Gosh~
Singapore Badminton Cheers Tournament
Working hard towards it.
=)