Sunday, June 8, 2008
{ Sunday, June 08, 2008 }
Shall blog about yesterday.
Went all they way to Sengkang.
For some lunch stuffs.
Supposed to go there and have lunch and do some prayings.
Thought that Mom would go to Ahyi house after that.
How would I know she decides go home.
So,
Xinyan and I decided to go to Ahyi house.
And then go home ourselves.
And yeah.
Had fun with EN².
She's just so cute.
WEI² is also cute lahs.
Ard 7 plus,
Eryi sent us home.
And you know what?!!?!
No one is at home.
And for goodness sake.
Both of us didnt our key along.
AND THERE GOES THE HOLY SHIT!
And the fact was that we are stuck outside.
Was lucky that Mom they all finished their dinner,
And was on their way home.
Phew~
Anyway,
Later would be going out to have dinner at Sakura.
To celebrate that MY BROTHER is going in for army.
La la la....
Take care,
MY BROTHER!
And soon,
His hair shall be all gone.
Hehes!!
BOTAK!!
Meeting Kristen tmr.
I MISS HER.