Sunday, June 22, 2008
{ Sunday, June 22, 2008 }
KU-KU Family in SENTOSA!!
Joel: I PUSH YOU!!!
Ahem!
Jeremy,
What are you doing?
Liangyu,
Stop pulling.
Then you pull Joel's...
-.-
Jeremy Emo-ing
Jowena...
This one very CUTE!!
Finally they STRIP!!
Joel,
Tio Bully...
RUN!!!!
Me and Joel making fun of Merlion.
LOL




Went to SENTOSA!!
With my dear KUKUs.
Haha.
Had so much fun wors!!
But too bad I didnt go inside the water.
Cannot go arhs!
Meet Jowena at Pasir Ris Inter.
Then proceed all the way to Outram Park.
Then to Vivo.
Met Yuyu there.
=))
But raining...
So, went to the top level of Vivo.
Got the small kid play de water.
Liangyu buay tahan.
She just chiong in and play.
Splash, kick...
We all kana.
WET LE LOR!!
She even play until her Havanianas shoes fly out.
All wet before going to Sentosa.
LOL
And I am all burn.
RED RED RED RED RED
After Sentosa,
Went to Plaza Singapura.
Chat, Talk, Crap
=)
More pictures from Jowena.
Tmr I think.
Have a good sleep.
And we shall meet tmr.
Good Night my KU-KUs
^.^