Tuesday, April 8, 2008
{ Tuesday, April 08, 2008 }
I'm HAPPY!
Mainly becoz of HER
Hahas...
Take it that I'm childish or whatever.
I'm just so happy that I saw her and talk to her.
Woo~
Okay,
Back to my schooling topic.
Went to school and go in class 8.30am
Trying to connect to the VPN network.
Then, Kris called me.
Hehes...
My lazy ninja didnt go for work.
Instead going to her grandma house.
She tot I was at home.
But sorry ninja~
I'm at woodland studying.
Hehes...
Forgive me!
Then break at 12.00pm
Meet Pris and ZX for lunch.
Went to 7-11.
AND I SAW HER!!!!
I stared at her.
Coz she look different.
Weight loss and look whiter now.
LOL
But she's still as pretty as before.
When I walk past her,
She saw me with a shock expression
I went to her, and there goes "CELES!!"
Chat for a few mintues only...
Think she gonna work on her FYP
Got her number.
And she remind me,
"My name doesn't have a 't', remember."
Oh dear, I will not forget your name.
=)
But I got her number.
CHEERS FOR ME!!
I'm so happy.
Really very happy.
Truly very happy.
Seriously very happy.
I misunderstand her.
Now I know the truth.
And there it continues our friendship.
CHEERS!!
And yeah~
NORA NEO is jealous that I've got great juniors.
My cuties.
Dont be jealous.
Go get your own one.
Nvr ever try grabbing mine.
OKAYS?
Esp the band and dance de.
I will whack you if u does it.
LOLS
ILOVEMYJUNIORS