Tuesday, April 1, 2008
{ Tuesday, April 01, 2008 }
Hmm...
Like wad I say, went to Sentosa today.
By cable car...
Hahas...
Was like so long nvr take cable car liao..
Then inside cable car Priscilla was shouting like hell.
Cos our dear Sara was shaking inside the cable car.
And Pris was scared.
So funny lahs...
And Pris was hitting Sara on her leg.
Which in the end her leg was so red..
Ahahas..
Poor Sara
Reach Sentosa at about 1 plus.
When reach there,
My first thinking was....
How am I going to go back??
How am I going to meet Kris??
I scared lost you see....
lols.
Those dudes have fun in the water...
And I, guarding their bags and phone.
I wanted to go down de.
But due to my hair and my clothes...
Plus I'm gonna meet my frend later on...
Thats why!
Went to eat and rest at KOPITIAN.
Damn hungry.
Then they went to the small fountain to play water again!!
I lehs?
Sit there and take a nap...
If not I no energy to go Tampines for Kris le.
5.30pm went back...
ZX they all pei me go take the small train.
I also donno wad train lah..
Jus small small de.
Then back to Vivo.
Luckily tt time go Vivo with Kris, if not I sure lost de.
HENG ARHS!!!
I'm safe at home now...
Woo~
Oh yar...
Meet Kris at Tampines - 6.45pm
Miss my ninja lahs...
Although it's only 2½ days that we didnt see each other.
Oh man...
Now without her seems so weird.
Last time was like...
Although work is tiring,
But with her, everything seems so fine.
Now is so relaxing...
But so boring...
Okays, back to the topic.
Went to eat with her.
Shop ard TM (Which is like I did it every week)
And the Pa-sa-ma-lam
That girl wanna buy a bag...
But she haven got her pay...
Oh well...
I think I know what to buy for her when her birthday comes.
PIC WILL BE UPLOADED SOON