Saturday, March 29, 2008
{ Saturday, March 29, 2008 }
Today,
LAST DAY!
Got my pay,
I worked for only 18 days?
Hahas...
Anyway,
Was supposed to have dinner with Kris.
But she say her TV show ends today.
So, being a kind and considerate friend,
I gave up today's dinner with her.
Instead, having it on Monday night.
Oh dear, How KIND am I?!
Told dad not to fetch me home le.
In the end, I went to WS.
Shopped ard Poh Kim,
Wanted to see if 鬥牛要不要DVD PART 2 is out.
NOPE! Not yet release...
SCV Channel 56 is gonna telecast the show le.
Woo~
12 April (Saturday)
Oh yar,
Went to Challenger too.
Saw this inner ear-earphone.
Wantws red colour... but dont have.
So I was thinking if I shld buy white instead of red.
And also the laptop bag.
Dont know choose pink-black OR red-black.
And the mouse!!!
Arhs, so many things to buy.
Clothes also....
Damn the poly!!
Kind of interested in the Internet game, Viwawa.
Hahas...
Not addicted in gambling.
Is the doll.
I wanna earn money $ for my doll.
PLUS!
I'm in LOVE with the song, One Of Us
Although, I'm not Christian.
But this song is really not bad.
It's by Joan Osbourne.
And Mayjane (黃美珍)
Sang it during the competition.
And there she goes into the 20-20 Club.
Hehes...