


Sunday, February 17, 2008
{ Sunday, February 17, 2008 }
Wee~
I'm back!!Ahahas!!=)Went out at 12pm going to Bugis.Meeting Kristen for a movie.Thought I wouldnt be late.In the end, stupid bus 358!!Waited for 10mins then come.In the end, I'm late for 8mins.Hmm, went to burger king.Haha, saw Kristen there eating cup corn.She's hungry lahs.Went to buy the tickets.SHAWS (Bugis) Cinema not very good huhs.
Anyway, went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.Very funny lehs!Esp mark lee lahs.That "Ah Gua"...And the Hokkian language used in the movie.Ahahas!I laugh until stomach ache.Almost 2 hrs the show.After that went to buy the 「鬥牛.要不要」電視小說Hehes...Finally!!After that Kristen when home for her family dinner.Hais, so early.Anyway, will ask her out again lahs.Time like past so fast lor... 1pm - 5pmEh, actually only 4hrs.Shorter than our working hour.Hahas...
Went to TM to meet xinyan.She say wanna eat dinner together.So went and bought a small wallet.Actually wanna buy shorts and shoes de.But then shorts, xinyan say go Bugis buy, CHEAPER.Then shoes leh...Shld go buy it without xinyan's frens.So MALU lahs, together with them.Reach home about 9 plus.Started reading 「鬥牛.要不要」電視小說Really too "INTO" the bookHahas. Went to bath at around 10 plus.Seriously, wait until 「鬥牛.要不要」 DVD full set.I confirm I will go and buy.But now only got Part 1 lehs.Always like that de!!!________________________________________My recent LIFE.
Xinyan and I
Cute?!?!
Cute lahs!
My Cousin!
En and I
I look fat in the photo.