








Heard the conversation between Kristen and one of our aunties (黑毛猴)
Seriously, Kristen is funny lahs.
Kristen : Serious? You sure white not?
黑毛猴 : Yar, really white and its really a crow.
Kristen : The crow fall in the white colour paint lahs.
Those HDB painting de.
黑毛猴 : I really saw white crow lahs! (ANGRY)
Kristen : Hana! White crow lahs.
I see before dog that fly!
Me : Flying dog? Wah~
Kristen : Serious?
黑毛猴 : Yar, I don’t like working here.
Better to sleep at home.
Kristen : Aiya, you go sweep the floor better lahs!
FEW MINTUES LATER, 黑毛猴 WALK OFF. (TO THE TOILET)
Kristen : I don’t know, go out sleep I think. (LOLS)
(Me laughing)
Kristen : Hahas…
Me : Who says?
黑毛猴 : 小妹 got at least O’level cert.
Kristen : I got cert lor. I got birth cert, PSLE cert…
(Me hitting Kristen head)
Me : Wah lau! Birth cert also count!!
Kristen : Also cert mahs!!