Sunday, December 9, 2007 { Sunday, December 09, 2007 }
Went to MJ on 07/12 for the OST But just like before, it's being delay for 1 day. 08/12 then will arrive. Up till now I haven got the OST. I think I'm going to MJ later for the OST
Anyway, I saw the GOLDEN HORSE AWARD ytd. I was damn impressed by the Magic by Cyril!! Cool lahs. I saw the burger trick on Youtube. Bet this guy wouldnt be desperate for food lors. And all his magic is cool lahs. Go Youtube search for Cyril. You will see all the Pro magic lahs!!!! I will show you the burger magic and glass magic here. The buger!!
The Glass!! Celebrated En's birthday. Will be uploading the pictures in my photoalbum. See it lahs. She's cute. Hehes.
Changed the playlist of my blog's music. The first few music is from 鬥牛,要不要 OST 1. 最近還好嗎( SHE ) 2. 來不及( Hebe ) 3. 鬥牛. 要不要( TANK ) 4. 愛來過( SHE ) 5. 最近還好嗎( Piano Version )