Sunday, December 16, 2007
{ Sunday, December 16, 2007 }

Went to City Hall today.
With xinyan and Ah yi.
Yan went to look for Superman belt.
And we search the place like hell.
Kok, next time please indicate the place.
If is opposite, say opposite.
Make we all walk like dont know what.
Some more raining.
Like wild wild wet!!
Actually wanted to go Marina Square.
To watch Show Luo.
But very late lahs.
And also no celebraties would be on time.
Schedule stated 6.30pm
But celebraties would only arrive 15-30mins later.
Bought a black skinnies.
=)
Tmr going for wedding dinner.
So maybe not posting.
And seriously,
The couple tmr, I dont really know them.
Hehes.
Just going on behalf of mom and dad.
Sad lahs!
Tmr the dinner shld be ending quite late.
Cant watch 鬥牛 . 要不要 EP5 straight!!
Arghx!!
If Mom didnt ask me to go,
I would be staying at home for the show!!
* Frens would find a day to meet up.
Even they are really busy.
Not using the same excuse everytime.
Saying "I need to work".
Feeling being rejected.
I know it.
Everybody has a limit.
Listen up.