Wednesday, October 3, 2007
{ Wednesday, October 03, 2007 }
Back!
In school study physic like hell.
I knew that my physic sux.
That why I cant slack on physic anymore.
Lesson were normal.
Only that in the morning I almost lost my way to class.
Due to the N-level exam, we change to 4t1 classroom.
The air-con sux like hell lor.
4 air-cons, only 1 working.
WTF
Went for the exam briefing at 1pm.
Briefing starts at 1.30pm
Wasted 30mins for the english tutorial thingy.
PAM and JY was called out.
Coz they go for the tutorial at 2.45pm when the thing starts at 2pm
Anyway,
Had a small quarrel with my sis the night before.
Due to some small matters.
Coz she hit my butt with no reasons.
I hit her back and she threaten me with *-------*
FINE.
Just forget it.
BECOZ SHE's MY BELOVED SISTER.
Oh ya,
I think there'll be a good show tmr.
To *------*,
Better warn ur frens.
Especially to the malay de.
I'm not being racist.
It's just that I heard what that girl say at the bus-stop.
"I feel like shouting BIT*H"
Like fcuk lahs...
See ur own face lahs.
Dont be too "JIAO" lahs...
My sister they all nvr say anything doesnt mean they accept hor.
They "diam diam" also dont mean that they nice to be bully.
Better ask ur frens to watch out.