<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2900429426830226110?origin\x3dhttp://bealonerjacxinyi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Can you hear me?


about me .
xinyi ; 欣怡
rss ; lys ; rp
110191
twitter || facebook

craving .
LG Chocolate BL40
SNSD Concert
iPod

tagboard .

link .
angela alan
celeste clara
daphne daphne desmond
evelyn genevieve germaine
huijun huifang
jasmine jaslyn jean jovi jowena
kokming
liangyu lihui
nora
pamela peiqing peirong peisi priscilla
rachel LEONG rachel NG
sandra shuyi siewping stefanie
tiantian
weili weiting
yolanda yaqi
zikuan zhixian

NORA B.S || PRIS B.S



credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

archives .
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009

Friday, September 21, 2007
{ Friday, September 21, 2007 }


Schooling as usual.
Meet PAM, but didnt talk much.
Shared my Ferrero Rocher with mei and lynette.
Was smiling and chit chatting with them,
until that FUCKING BITCH comes in.
Yes, the FUCKING BITCH who made me cried.
Seeing her only "pollute" my eyes.

Went to parade square for reading.
I went to talk to PAM.
She talk to me as usual, I thought eveything was fine.
But things changes during maths.
PAM ask if I can try changing my view about that BITCH.
And the conversation continues around the BITCH.
PAM told me that BITCH was pity.
I told PAM that I WILL NEVER CHANGE.
And I asked her not to be so soft-hearted.
And stop siding BITCH.

PAM, if you see my talking to BITCH.
Then, it means that the tsunami is coming.
Okay, firstly,
I DONT THINK SHE IS PITY.
SHE DESERVES IT!!
(statement by BITCH)

SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE INSULT JY IN THE FIRST PLACE
SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOW SUCH FUCKING ATTITUDE

The day after she quarrelled,
She keeps on giving us attitude.
Even when PAM talk to her,
She show the fucking attitude.
Oh yeah~ on that day,
It seems that she's FINE.
But, after recess... in class
ahaha! She's like a dead pig.
Trying to get PAM's attention.

And yeah~ she got it.
She cried during chemistry lesson.
Reasons for crying was because of me.
Haha!
She complained to PAM that I'm always talking bad about her.
And always behind her back.
OKAY! I admit.
But what you want me to do?
Since sec 1 I already see your face 不爽了.
How I know I so "suay" go in same class with you?!?
You think I like talking behind your back arhx?
If can, I would like to say it right in your face.
It's becoz of PAM.
She asked me to bear with it.

Today's recess, PAM just run off without telling me anything.
And so, I went down to canteen with sichun.
Sichun asked if I need her help not.
She say she can ask her frens to go "disturb" BITCH.
Seriously, I tot of that before.
I was asking myself should I really go find pple "disturb" her.
But, when I think of PAM...
I promised PAM to bear with it.
ARGH! FUCK!

During recess, Huijun joined me and sichun.
YE was with BITCH.
Then, I was informed that PAM was missing.
They went around looking for her. NOT FOUND.
Then later on I msg feli.
She say PAM went for art, but crying.
After school,
Huijun msg me and asked me to go art room find them.

Indeed, I went.
She say its best to clarify everything.
PAM came out.
We didnt talk much.
I just tell her that I dont know what happen to her.
I dont know what she cried for.
But, I knew that she's stress between BITCH and me.

PAM,
I'm sorry to let you stuck between BITCH and me.
I'm sorry that I cant control my temper.
I'm sorry that I cant understand your situation.

I just hate myself for being weak.
I just cant control my tears.
I just feel that our friendship is weak.

哪天,如果我真的疯了
我真的会接受 Sichun 的 help
帮我叫人打她

Our friendship is break
just becoz of that BITCH
I hate her for entering my world!!
I dont wanna lose my PAM...
Anyway, I wanna thank...
1) Zhixian, for accompany when I'm down.
Xian, I LOVE YOU!

2) Jovi, accompany me to shop ard TM.
Jovi, YOUR A GREAT FRIEND!

3) Xinyan, for your concern when I'm down.
Yan, JIAYOU for the upcoming exam
Dont worry...
YOU CAN PROMOTE TO 2E de!!

4) Lynette, for your concern and cheering me up.
Lynette, your cheering is effective.
*smiles*