Wednesday, September 19, 2007
{ Wednesday, September 19, 2007 }
Prelim is over.
Schooling is back to normal.
Life in school is boring.
Especially when you get to know your fucking prelim result.
I cried, due to my English result.
Though Chee Bee Phaik didnt mention that I failed.
But I knew it myself.
English... I need to buck up.
Tutorial resumes today.
Chemistry... the last practical.
Pam skipped. I was left alone.
Couldn't understand why she cant change.
Intended to meet sichun before going in.
But, we missed each other. Hahas...
When in at 2.15pm. It's late.
2.30pm Huijun came in.
Finish the pratical.
Huijun and Samuel bet on the anion Z.
Turns yellow or not.
In the end, it's yellow. HUIJUN WON!
Hahas...
Samuel was still there asking Mr.Nasir why did it turn yellow.
.jpg)
Went to 7-11 to buy ice-cream.
Saw Andy, but didnt greet him.
I am 刀.
Went home and wait for Jas, went to pass her the thing.
OKAYS!
狗仔队 is back!!
See THIS!
猪就是猪, 肥就算了还爱睡觉