Wednesday, September 26, 2007
{ Wednesday, September 26, 2007 }
Okays...
It's 中秋節 today.
I'm gonna play with the candles...
Gonna burn down the whole carpark!!
Anyways...
Today was absolutely FINE!
Getting crazy with PAM.
Especially during assembly.
PAM was throwing the chocolate sweets...
All around the hall.
She thought no teachers saw her, & save.
But just so "suay" that the stupid physic teacher, Mr. Soo
SAW THE WHOLE THING!!
Ahahas.
Went to loyang point mac to eat with pris and sara.
Me and sara was like 2 crazy fellow...
On the way, all talking about BLUE BIRD.
Cant even stop after finish eating.
Okays, they asked me to talk to THAT GIRL
They say THAT GIRL wants to 合好
I'm telling you that,
I'll not consider this,
Until THAT GIRL changes her attitude.
It's now 7.26.
I shall now go to the void deck to meet the TAN sisters.
We're going to burn the CARPARK DOWN!!!!