


Monday, September 24, 2007
{ Monday, September 24, 2007 }
F*** you lahs!
What's the damn problem with you, NWQ?
Who you think you are to comment about me?
What f*cking positon do you have to comment me?
You've got any problem with me crying?
It's my tears, not yours.
So,
SHUT YOUR ASS MOUTH UP!
And, for your info,
Your bloody attitude had successfully attracted their attention.
You've brought yourselve a BIG trouble.
Anyway,
The words u said during recess got sichun on anger.
Your words have insulted sichun.
And you mean those words only you understand?
Please lahs! Those words you said are only basic.
Stop thinking highly of yourself.
BULLSHIT!
Anyway, I wanted to stop your problem.
But then, it seems that you've ruined my plan.
And got yourself into trouble.
Dont say that I'm not kind.
YOU RUINED MY PLAN.
Get back to serious work now.
For the whole day,
I've only talk to PAM, not more than 20 words.
I knew it's my problem.
I'm the one who still cant get myself into them.
And seriously,
I wasnt on my mood today.
Firstly, I was being left out in the class.
PAM, JY and PIG was sitting together.
I'm left alone.
Who the hell have the mood when she's being pangseh.
Luckily, Sichun was there.
SICHUN, I LOVE EUU.
Next up,
During recess, PAM tried to talk to me.
But I wasnt in the mood.
SORRY PAM.
I mean, I even "diao" PAM.
I'M REALLY SORRY.
Went back to class for HISTORY and then MT.
I took the initative to talk to PAM.
But conversation was interupt by PIG.
I was so damn pissed-off!
And then I went back to talk to ZX.
Huijun joined in.
We were like talking and talking.
Then the topic went to PAM and ME.
I was thinking what have I actually done wrong.
PAM siding PIG, JY forgive PIG.
I was like damn it, so what if I didnt forgive her?
Any problem with that?
PAM and JY forgiven her becoz she dont have frens.
She needs PAM and JY.
Then what about me?
Does that means that I dont need you both?
So what I look strong and independent?
Does that means that I've to give up you 2 to her?
And guess what?
I cried again.
Yea, I'm weak.
Frankly speaking, I cant afford to lose PAM and JY.
Just take it that I'm jealous.
So what if I've got ZX, PRIS, HUIJUN, FELI, ELESIA and gang?
Does this shows that I dont need PAM and JY?
When I cried,
Cal heard PIG talking to PAM...
And she heard PIG commenting on me, crying.
Please!
PIG, You've got no right to comment about me.
Straight after MT, PAM just leave like that.
WTF!
Mood was totally down.
English tutorial, Cal tried to cheer me up.
With this.
笑一个吧 =)
Seriously, the feeling of being pangseh sucks!
I'm feeling like an abandon fren.
Someone who is not important.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.
After this incident,
I finally knew who is true to me.
Thanks people.
Thanks for your comfort.
OH YA!
Specially thanks to CALISTA YUMIN.
You've tried your best to cheer me up.
The problem lies on me.
Thanks to you.
REALLY.
LOVE YA!